Bank Holidays, Christmas, Easter, and New Year: +25%
|Super King Bed||£90|
|Family room (2 / 3 people)||£90 /£105|
|Prices discounted £10 for single occupancy|
These rates are per room per night and include a full cooked English breakfast. All rooms are non smoking with en-suite bath and/or shower, flat screen television, drink making facilities, and free wireless internet access.
Children under 2 staying in the same room as their parents stay free of charge (cot and high chair usually available). Several rooms can accommodate an additional fold up bed for 1 person at a charge of £25 per night including breakfast (children to age 5, £12.50).
Payment: Cash, cheque, and most major debit and credit cards are accepted (not AMEX or DINERS). Please make cheques payable to Copper Beech House.
Booking: Debit / credit card details are required to secure a booking. A 20% non refundable / non transferable deposit will be taken in advance of your stay. Balance due on departure.
Check in: 3pm – 8pm on day of arrival (outside these hours by prior agreement).
Check out: by 10:30am on day of departure (late check out only by prior agreement and chargeable as follows: £15 to midday; £35 to 2pm, £55 to 4pm, £75 to 6pm; and £95 to 8pm. If without prior agreement then reasonable costs in addition to these charges.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made with less than 2 clear days notice of your stay will be charged the FULL amount for the first night. If you fail to show up without cancelling you will be charged the FULL amount of your total booking. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover any costs incurred by cancelling your booking.
General: All rooms are non-smoking with en-suite facilities and have a flat screen television, clock radio, hot drink making facilities, mineral water, and free wireless internet access. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets and there are no ground floor guest bedrooms. Car parking and bicycle storage at your own risk.
Exclusive use of House: whether for a wedding party, business conference, team building, family reunion, anniversary, or that special occasion, exclusive use of the House is available from £500 per night (dependent on occupancy and time of year). A minimum stay of 2 nights and a 25% non-refundable deposit is required. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice and no shows will be charged the FULL amount of the balance of the booking.
Served from 7:30am - 9.00am
To start our self-service table offers:
- pure orange and apple juice
- breakfast cereals
- fresh fruit
To follow (prepared / cooked to order):
- freshly brewed tea, 100% pure Colombian filter coffee, or hot chocolate (we also have decaffeinated tea and decaffeinated Colombian coffee, and a wide range of Twinings and other teas including Assam, Earl Grey, Ceylon, Lady Grey, English Breakfast, green, fruit, herbal, and Camomile)
- toasted crusty granary/seeded or white bread, warm croissants (served with curled English butter, conserves and marmalade)
- full English breakfast (a delicious traditional English breakfast of succulent pork sausage, rashers of back bacon, grilled tomato, mushrooms cooked in butter, and a choice of fried, scrambled or poached egg); or
- vegetarian breakfast (tasty meat free sausages with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms cooked in butter, and a choice of fried, scrambled or poached egg); or
- egg on toast (fried, scrambled or poached); or
- breakfast omelette (with a choice of mushrooms, tomatoes or bacon filling); or
- toasted bagel (topped with smoked salmon with soft cheese, or scrambled egg and bacon); or
- soft boiled egg (with soldiers)
Cooked breakfasts come without baked beans but are available to add if you wish. Gluten free bread, other cereals, porridge, soya milk, soft fruit, honey, and marmite are usually available. Please let us know of any special requests in advance. Wherever possible ingredients are sourced locally.
Breakfast on the go
If you need to get away early and cannot wait for the served breakfast, given sufficient notice, we can make bacon, sausage, or egg sandwiches (or a combination) to go. If you have a flask we can fill it with tea or coffee.
Going to be out all day? Why not order a packed lunch (small additional charge). Please enquire at time of booking.
Light Bites (served early evening and advance notice required)
Don't fancy going out for a formal evening meal? Why not try something from our light bites menu including soup, sandwiches, toasties and other light snacks.
Presently we only do formal evening meals by special request. Please enquire when booking.